To provide financial help for all helpers associated with Sadhvijis during their Vihar for Non Chaturmas – 8 months.
- To provide financial help for all helpers associated with Sadhvijis during their Vihar for Non Chaturmas – 8 months.
- This will be available to female Wheelchair Pullers & Men carrying belongings on bicycle.
- Benefits will be available to all Sadhvijis of all Firkas.
- Apex will manage the Cash Flow & Accounts.
Work to do
- Convey all Salient Points of the Scheme to all Gachchhadhipati, Acharya Bhagwants & Heads of Sadhvijis.
- Inform major sanghs where Chaturmas Stay is organized.
- Design a system for Quick Electronic Transfer of Funds directly into the account of helpers.
- At present Rs 350 / day will be paid to each helper namely to bai who pushes the Wheelchair and men on bicycle who carry the baggage’s.
- Have dedicated Staff at Apex for attending to needs of Sadhvijis and ensuring the payment reaches in time.
- Apex may also get confirmation from the Sanghs where they commence & arrive, so that payment can be made correctly.
- Form Committees & Sub Committees for different Items on Saturday 16-Dec, especially identify the Office Bearers from Apex & Mumbai Zone.
- Each Chapter to give 2 Representatives from their Chapter for all major Projects / Activities. Their Names should be discussed with PP Gurudev so that Committee work can be initiated from 16-Dec.
- Workout Budget & Sources of Funds.
- Each Committee can have meetings every month and all Members must be appraised through its Minutes.
- Action Taken Report (ATR) must be reviewed every week and finally the Committee must present its work and progress done to PP Gurudev on Sunday, 14th Jan ’17 at One Avinghna Park.