To help prepare Loan Applications for all deserving members for getting business loans of 10 lacs to 1 crs as per Government’s policies and member’s requirements.
- To help prepare Loan Applications for all deserving members for getting business loans of 10 lacs to 1 crs as per Government’s policies and member’s requirements.
- To keep good liaison with promoting banks for their help or guidance that they can provide for smooth sanctioning of the Loans.
- Similarly there should be effective Disbursement of such loans by banks.
Work to do
- Committee to make a list of Banks & their normal requirements / guidelines for disbursing under Mudra Loan Scheme.
- To organize Seminars at the Chapter Level or proper information & guidance where CA and Advocates can guide.
- We can appoint Chartered Accountants who will help prepare the required Statements and also prepare the Bank Applications.
- Form Committees & Sub Committees for different Items on Saturday 16-Dec, especially identify the Office Bearers from Apex & Mumbai Zone.
- Each Chapter to give 2 Representatives from their Chapter for all major Projects / Activities. Their Names should be discussed with PP Gurudev so that Committee work can be initiated from 16-Dec.
- Each Committee can have meetings every month and all Members must be appraised through its Minutes.
- Action Taken Report (ATR) must be reviewed every week and finally the Committee must present its work and progress done to PP Gurudev on Sunday, 14th Jan at One Avinghna Park.