IAS & Judicial Training
Hostels at Delhi for Boys and Girls for IAS Training. For Judicial Training, Hostels may be setup at other places like Mumbai.
- To set up Hostels at Delhi for Boys and Girls for IAS Training.
- For Judicial Training, Hostels may be setup at other places like Mumbai.
- Provide full financial help for all such Merit based Students.
- Committee to ensure that the success rate of students must be much higher as compared to the National Average.
- Our Target as declared by Param Pujya Naypadmasagar MS is to have 1008 IAS Officers & 1008 Judges throughout India in the next 10 years.
- Benefits will be available to Jains of all Firkas.
- Apex will manage the Cash Flow & Accounts.
Work to do
- Take Hostel Premises on long lease and have additional capacities for boys & girls.
- Convey all Salient Points of the Scheme to all bright students throughout India by Chapters in their region.
- There should be regular visits to the Hostel by Committee Members & IAS Officers for guidance & performance review.
- Have dedicated Staff at Apex for attending to needs of students that they are given the necessary facilities.
- To form Committee of Class 1 Officers who will guide and monitor students of the Training Center.
- Form Committees & Sub Committees for different Items on Saturday 16-Dec ’17, especially identify the Office Bearers from Apex & Mumbai Zone.
- Each Chapter to give 2 Representatives from their Chapter for all major Projects / Activities. Their Names should be discussed with PP Gurudev so that Committee work can be initiated from 16-Dec.
- Workout Budget & Sources of Funds.
- Each Committee can have meetings once a month and all Members must be appraised through its Minutes.
- Action Taken Report (ATR) must be reviewed every week and finally the Committee must present its work and progress done to PP Gurudev on Sunday, 14th Jan at One Avinghna Park.