Wellness Health Plan
To tie-up with several Medical Hospitals & Diagnostic Centers for High Discount Structure for JIO Health Plan Card Holders.
- To tie-up with several Medical Hospitals & Diagnostic Centers for High Discount Structure for JIO Health Plan Card Holders.
- To collect and give information about Good Health, Fitness & Life Free of Diseases.
- Wellness is an active process of becoming aware of and making choices toward a healthy and fulfilling life. Wellness is more than being free from illness; it is a dynamic process of change in life style and growth.
- Maintaining an optimal level of wellness is absolutely crucial to live a higher quality life. Wellness matters. Wellness matters because everything we do and every emotion we feel relates to our well-being. In turn, our well-being directly affects our actions and emotions.
Work to Do
- To contact Hospitals & Diagnostic Centers throughout India for maximum Discounts & have agreements with at least 50 to 70 hospitals / centers.
- Eventually also contact Pharmacy Stores / manufacturers for maximum discounts on Generic and Branded Drugs.
- Have Professional Staff at Apex & Members’ Committee for attending to grievances / Complaints.
- Inform all Members about such arrangements.
- Each Chapter to give 2 Representatives from their Chapter for all major Projects / Activities. Their Names should be discussed with PP Gurudev so that Committee work can be initiated from 16-Dec.
- Initially each Committee can have meetings every week and all Members must be appraised through its Minutes.
- Action Taken Report (ATR) must be reviewed every week and finally the Committee must present its work and progress done to PP Gurudev on Sunday, 14th Jan ’18 at One Avinghna Park.
- Vinesh Shah,
- Dr Bharat Parmar,
- Dr. Sujal Shah,
- Dr Prince Surana,
- Narendra Bhandari,
- Prakash Chopra