Effective Networking with Political leaders at Center, State & Local levels.
- To set up effective Networking with Political leaders at Center, State & Local levels.
- To keep good liaison with them for any help or guidance that they can provide for smooth working with the Government.
- Similarly there should be effective Networking with Officers & to seek their guidance and help whenever required.
Work to do
- Committee to make a list of Political Leaders, IAS Officers, Judges with their contact details and the Reference of JIO Member.
- To invite Political Leaders, IAS Officers & Judges at JIO Functions.
- To have Annual Summit Get-together under Forum for Peace & Non Violence.
- Form Committees & Sub Committees for different Items on Saturday 16-Dec, especially identify the Office Bearers from Apex & Mumbai Zone.
- Each Chapter to give 2 Representatives from their Chapter for all major Projects / Activities. Their Names should be discussed with PP Gurudev so that Committee work can be initiated from 16-Dec.
- Each Committee can have meetings every month and all Members must be appraised through its Minutes.
- Action Taken Report (ATR) must be reviewed every week and finally the Committee must present its work and progress done to PP Gurudev on Sunday, 14th Jan at One Avinghna Park.