To make members aware of the benefits to Minority Community and avail these benefits.
- To make members aware of the benefits to Minority Community and avail these benefits.
- To keep liaison with concerned departments at State / Central level in Government – Minority Department.
Work to do
- Form a Committee to collect all relevant information from Government department of Minorities both, State and Central level and circulate a Guideline for What Benefits are available and how to get them.
- To conduct Seminars for giving this information, especially for
- Student Loans.
- Gruh Udyog & Business Loans.
- To assist members get disbursement of financial help available to Minorities.
- To help members in filing of Forms, Issue Certificate of Eligibility and getting the Funds.
- Form Committees & Sub Committees for different Items on Saturday 16-Dec ’17, especially identify the Office Bearers from Apex & Mumbai Zone.
- Each Chapter to give 2 Representatives from their Chapter for all major Projects / Activities. Their Names should be discussed with PP Gurudev so that Committee work can be initiated from 16-Dec.
- Each Committee can have meetings once a month and all Members must be appraised through its Minutes.
- Action Taken Report (ATR) must be reviewed every week and finally the Committee must present its work and progress done to PP Gurudev on Sunday, 14th Jan at One Avinghna Park.