JIO will collect Data Bank of all Eligible Bachelors throughout India & World & help select Life Partner.
- JIO will collect Data Bank of all Eligible Bachelors throughout India & World & help select Life Partner.
- All data will be kept Confidential. JIO will felicitate selection of most appropriate spouse within Jain Community and will keep all Biodata information Confidential, to be given to only deserving potential spouses.
- Selection of Life time Partner is an important Mission for every family. JIO wishes to Connect to Best Possible, Matching Spouse Amongst Jain Families. Similar Educational & Cultural Background will help preserve the Ethical & Religious Roots.
- JIO wishes to Connect to Best Possible, Matching Spouse Amongst Jain Families. Similar Educational & Cultural Background will help preserve the Ethical & Religious Roots.
- Benefits will be available to JIO Members.
- Apex, Zone & Chapters will organize Matrimonial meets in Mumbai and in other Metro Cities for best & appropriate selection, after suggesting choices as would be available in JIO Data Bank.
Work to do
- Make a Form for physical filling as well as Online Data Filling.
- Ensure all Data is Computerized and make telephonic calls for completion of all data.
- Employ IT People for Computerized Data Entry & suggestion of matching candidates from our Data Bank.
- Publicize these services so that maximum Jains fill up and join the Data Bank.
- Identify other Jain Bureaus and data Centers and ways to cooperate with each other.
- Have Professional Staff at Apex for personal scrutiny of data and giving appropriate service to all Members .
- Form Committees & Sub Committees in all Chapters & declare them on Saturday 16-Dec. Also identify the Office Bearers from Apex & Mumbai Zone.
- Each Chapter to give 2 Representatives from their Chapter for all major Projects / Activities. Their Names should be discussed with PP Gurudev so that Committee work can be initiated from 16-Dec.
- Workout Budget & Sources of Funds.
- Initially each Committee can have meetings every week and all Members must be appraised through its Minutes.
- Action Taken Report (ATR) must be reviewed every week and finally the Committee must present its work and progress done to PP Gurudev on Sunday, 14th Jan at One Avinghna Park.
- Mukesh Bhandari,
- Dr Sujal Shah,
- Smt. Savitri Kochar,
- Surendra Mardia,
- Prakash Chopra,
- Vikas Sanklecha,
- Rajiv Bhandawat